Currently Scheduled Scottish EFT Trainings
- EFT Level 1 (4 day) Strathclyde: 4-7 Sept 2023; In person
- EFT level 2 (9/10 day model, Zoom, Robert, Joan & Ligia)
- Strathclyde 2022-23: 2C:15-17 & 22-24 May (evening sessions)
- Strathclyde 2023-24: 2A: 20-22 Nov; 2B: 12-15 Feb (4 days!); 2C: 13-15 May
- EFT Level 3, Strathclyde [Zoom]: Ligia & Joan
- 9 X Monday evenings; group supervision
- 2022-23 series full & progress
- Next series: to start Sept 2023
- See SI-EFT website for more information
Other upcoming UK trainings
- EFT Institute of England, Salomons Institute, Tunbridge Wells:
- Advanced Empathy (in person): 18-19 May 2023: Anna Oldershaw & Caroline Haig
- Level 2 (4-day, evenings, Zoom): 7-10 & 14-17 Nov: Robert Elliott & Anna Oldershaw
The Scottish Institute is pleased to offer an EFT Level 3 Supervision Course.
This course is run by EFT Accredited Supervisors Ligia Manastireanu and Joan Shearer.
The course can count as CPD (20 hrs) and forms part of the IS-EFT Accredited process (See Training Standards at http://www.iseft.org/ )
Format: The course format is group supervision, using an EFT approach to supervision.
In EFT Supervision there are four main ways of working:
- Using client recordings
- Case Formulation
- Personal work on stuck areas of practice
- Embodied supervision (Th. embodies client).
Delivery: Initially delivered in-person, this has now moved online using zoom.
A course is scheduled to run from October 2023 to May 2024. There are 8 sessions which will take place on zoom on Monday evenings 5.30pm-8pm. The course fees are £425 full price or £400 early bird if paid by 2nd of August 2023.
If you wish to enquire about this course, please contact us by clicking here!