Currently Scheduled Scottish EFT Trainings
- EFT Level 1 (4 day) Strathclyde: 31 Aug – 3 Sept; In person, conditions permitting, otherwise on Zoom
- EFT level 2 (9 day model) Strathclyde 2020-21 Training continuing: 2b: 1-3 March 2021, 2c: 10-12 May 2021 [Zoom]
- EFT Level 3, Strathclyde/online: Ligia & Joan
- Feb-Sept 2021 series: Full [Zoom]
- Sept 2021 – May 2022 (tent.)
The Scottish Institute is pleased to offer an EFT Level 3 Supervision Course.
This course is run by EFT Accredited Supervisors Ligia Manastireanu and Joan Shearer.
The course can count as CPD (20 hrs) and forms part of the IS-EFT Accredited process (See Training Standards at http://www.iseft.org/ )
Format: The course format is group supervision, using an EFT approach to supervision.
In EFT Supervision there are four main ways of working:
- Using client recordings
- Case Formulation
- Personal work on stuck areas of practice
- Embodied supervision (Th. embodies client).
Delivery: Initially delivered in-person, this has now moved online using zoom.
A course is scheduled to run from February to September 2021. There are 8 sessions which will take place on zoom on Monday evenings 5.30pm-8pm (approximately monthly). The course fees are £400.
The next course is planned to start in September 2021 and is likely to take a similar format.
If you wish to enquire about either of these courses, please contact us by clicking here!