Currently Scheduled Scottish EFT Trainings
- EFT level 2 (9/10 day model, Zoom, Lorna Carrick, Joan Shearer and Ligia Manastireanu)
- Strathclyde 2023-24: 2A: 20-22 Nov; 2B: 12-15 Feb (4 days!); 2C: 13-15 May
- (You can still sign up for module 2B if you missed Level 2A.)
- EFT Level 3, Strathclyde [Zoom]: Ligia Manastireanu & Joan Shearer
- 8 x Tuesday mornings starting January 2024 – see poster bel0w; group supervision
- 8 x Monday evenings starting September 2024, dates to be announced
- See below for more information
The Scottish Institute is pleased to offer an EFT Level 3 Supervision Course.
This course is run by is-EFT Accredited Trainers Ligia Manastireanu and Joan Shearer.
The course can count as CPD (20 hrs) and forms part of the IS-EFT Accredited process (See Training Standards at http://www.iseft.org/ )
Format: The course format is group supervision, using an EFT approach to supervision.
In EFT Supervision there are four main ways of working:
- Using client recordings
- Case Formulation
- Personal work on stuck areas of practice
- Embodied supervision (Th. embodies client).
Delivery: Initially delivered in-person, this has now moved online using zoom.
A morning course is scheduled to run from January 2024, and an evening course is scheduled to start in September 2024. There are 8 sessions which will take place on zoom for each of these courses.
The course fees are £495 full price or £450 early bird if paid a month before the start.
If you wish to enquire about this course, please contact us by clicking here!
Other upcoming UK trainings
- EFT Institute of England, Salomons Institute, Tunbridge Wells:
- Level 2 (4-day, evenings, Zoom): 7-10 & 14-17 Nov: Robert Elliott & Anna Oldershaw